masak & traktirannya mutya dan nanin & tomorrow

Thursday, May 21, 2009

i want to obtain a deep understanding of cooking world, so where i can learn about cooking? give me some suggests pleaseeeee...;D



yesterday, mutya&nanin treated me and my close friends in ampera(jatiwaringin), i ate 'ayam bakar kecap' and 'sate telor' haha yummy yeay, when i ate them i think this week is final week we can play each other, share our story and others(sebenernya sih juga bukan minggu terakhir) but next week we'll have exams(oh noooooooo) ohya, tomorrow i 'll have a test that's interview for IP(immersion program) to malay and singapore, actually i dont intend too much, but my parents order me to follow, rrrrrrrrrrrr -______-'
ya wish me luck juga deh hehe :D in order that i can pass that test and dont get nervous at the test hhhhhhh



-mariezka

0 comments: